What data do we collect?
Who we are
If you have general question about the website or would like to update your marketing preference or make changes to your information, please go to the Contact Us page on this website to contact our Customer Service.
Information collected automatically:
• the internet browser and device you use
• your IP address
• the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
• if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
If you are a registered PrintPeople customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
Information you provide when you create an account or make a purchase:
• contact details (such as e-mail address, physical address, telephone numbers)
• payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
Information you provide if you write a review or contact our Customer Service
If you provide any additional personal information when reviewing a product, our processing of all such information is governed by the applicable Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions. Please note that reviews posted on our website are public, so only include information you are comfortable being shared publicly.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
• fulfill your order and provide related customer service;
• maintain, improve, and administer our website,
• inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
• improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you,
• identify and prevent fraud,
• better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.